Potential scam

sk1pne
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I purchased a item from a seller on eBay from Hong Kong, after I payed via PayPal all there items were removed and a can’t access the sellers profile to ask a question, I did get a email stright away confirming payment then another one shortly after saying dispatched but not convinced, what should I do ?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sk1pne 

Do you still see your purchase on your My Purchases page at eBay? Once the estimated delivery date has passed and you have not received your item, click "More Actions" menu and select "I did not receive it".

If your order is gone from the My Purchases page at eBay, then in PayPal, locate payment transaction in your PayPal account activity, click it, then click "Report a problem" to file an Item Not Received (INR) dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sk1pne
Contributor
Contributor
I see the item on the purchase page, it says item removed and I can’t open the page, i managed to go onto the sellers page by clicking on his user name on my email confirmation but everything has been removed, when I click on items from his feedback page all feedbacks say item removed
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.