Posted the wrong type of proof for my Identity and now I can't confirm my address

VanillaLatte
New Community Member

Hi, I am new to PayPal, I noticed I had a limitation on my account, and during the process of confirming my identity to remove the said limitation. I used my driver's license for my proof of identity and not my birth certificate. When it came to confirming my address PayPal doesn't accept a PO Box (even though that uses my address for it) and my Bank statement is the only "proof" I have due to already using my license. I was wondering if there is any way I could change my proof for Identity so I can use my License for proof of address.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Alessa

Hello @VanillaLatte,

Welcome to the PayPal Community Forum! Sorry to hear that your PayPal account has a limitation. In order to resolve a limitation the requested documents will have to  be provided. Here is a Help Center article with a list of acceptable documents that can be provided to verify your identity : What documents can I upload to confirm my identity?If you have already provided documents to the Resolution Center and would like to provide a new document, I will have to advise to contact our Customer Support team directly. To contact our Customer Service team, scroll to the bottom of the PayPal site and select "Contact Us". 

Thank you again for reaching out on the PayPal Community Forum, I hope the information provided is able to assist with your concerns. 

- Alessandra 

If you find this or any other post was helpful, to make our community better please feel free to give kudos or accepting the answer as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.