Post 180 Days account limitation, unable to withdraw funds

RonaldoAlb
Contributor
Contributor

I received an email stating im eligible to withdraw my money after pay-pal limited my account 180 days ago. Finally, after seeing the email saying i could finally withdraw my money to a bank account, i go to my paypal account in attempt to withdraw, and it still comes up as me being unable to withdraw the funds as my account is still limited; this is what the email said:

Dear <removed>Business ,

Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal.

To withdraw funds from your account, please log in to PayPal.
As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited.

While access to your account is limited, you may:
* place logos into your auction listings or on your website
* update your account information
* withdraw funds from your account

You may not:
* send or request money
* receive payments
* add funds to your account
* close your account

Thank you for using PayPal.

Please help 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Chebaibe
Contributor
Contributor

Despite going through that frustration, their customer service is poor. They don't give you straight answers and don't an easy way to withdraw funds. I feel like this is a con. Moreover, they never give a specific reason as to why your account was limited and they only site fraudulent activities. Paypal is annoying!

Login to Me Too

LimitAngel
New Community Member
My account was limited over 180 days Ago. I was sent an email i can now withdraw the funds BUT it won’t let me link a bank, support is slow because of covid and when the finally respond a week later it is a copy paste message about my account limitation being final and permanent instead of how i can withdraw my balance. I won’t hate speech here because even that would not change a thing but i know it is on purpose to hold as much money illegally for as long as possible while blaming it on their systems which “they put in place” to do just that. I just want my money and i am going to BBB next to post
Login to Me Too

Anita9478
Contributor
Contributor
I am facing the same problem. Please let me know if you find a solution for this, it would be a great help:)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.