Possible non delivery?

nickihallam
Contributor
Contributor
A buyer has raised a claim saying they have not received an item. I have receipt for postage but did not use signature required. I have various proof of delivery including a timeline from eBay to say it has been delivered. They now want a refund!! As I still have the receipt and online proof will PayPal still refund them?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nickihallam 

You need a tracking number that proves online that the item was delivered to the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nickihallam 

You need a tracking number that proves online that the item was delivered to the buyer.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

nickihallam
Contributor
Contributor
Hi many thanks for that, I do indeed have a tracking number that shows the Royal Mail did indeed deliver the item. This buyer has now left the most awf feedback calling me a ‘liar’ and a ‘thief’ I am in tears about all this. What will happen?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nickihallam 

Gosh not worth getting upset about a pain in the butt buyer, you can easily get that feedback removed by contacting Ebay.

Apart from that a simple 'reply' to feedback saying something like ''abusive buyer, shame but theres always one'' or similar would do it, hardly anyone bothers to read feedback these days and if they do the odd red dot on a website is not worth bothering about.

Just make sure paypal has that tracking number that proves delivery and you ''should'' be ok. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.