Contributor

JKY network technology Co ltd

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Theresabin 

Chinese Web Sites or on Facebook easy to spot so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

HOWEVER you may still have the option to do a charge back if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.
Also Paypal may contribute towards return costs IF you have activated the below link (if available in your country).
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/returns

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Scout1966
Contributor
Contributor

But there is not a return address to send it back. Any advice would be great. 

Login to Me Too

Release
Contributor
Contributor
JKYNetwork Technology Co.Ltd. I’m trying to return......to what address? How do I contact them?
Login to Me Too

decoby
Contributor
Contributor

Purchased 2 sets. Inquired 3 times since last May. They pleaded for patience. $43.54 US lost to this scamming company.

After 100's of transactions and $100,000 + in transactions over PayPal I get an instant automated message this case is closed response. Shame on you.

Login to Me Too

mydogmazie
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your info, which is right on the button! Unfortunately, the boat seems to have sailed with my money and I cannot get through to anyone at PayPal other than a “Have a nice day” bot. WARNING to all PayPal customers: Do NOT purchase from: Strong Current Enterprises; JIADI Co.; JINZHOU NETWORK TECH. Co.; Shixi Network Tech. Co; 108
Login to Me Too

spickernow
Contributor
Contributor

When it cam up on Face book as an ingenious idea for a mobile phone holder I was suckered into shelling out £9.99 basicaally for a clever bit of plastic card with no instructions on how one was to put it together!! - Fool me! Upon looking up on Google it seems that this particular company is and must be making a firtune out of idiots like me!!.... Have lodged a false transaction with paypal but do not expect miracles SCAM shouyld be part of paypals reporting procedures, methinks

Login to Me Too

Scout1966
Contributor
Contributor

Did you get your money back? 

Login to Me Too

debmontana
New Community Member

we haven't yet through Paypal

Login to Me Too

mydogmazie
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get through to PayPal to report fraudulent vendors?? I have spent hours attempting to file a dispute, but get struck in an endless loop that will not allow me to complete the process. I tried to message PayPal as indicated on the website, but the bot tells me to "Have a nice day" and go to the Resolutions page. And there I repeatedly get stuck in the endless loop! The vendors which appear to be fraudulent include: Strong Current Enterprises Limited; JIADI Co., Ltd; JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., Ltd.; Shixi Network Technology Co., Ltd.; and 108. At least one of these items was NOT ordered by me and yet they have my money! Anyone else have similar issues? Have you resolved them? How can I actually get through to PayPal?? Thank you!
Login to Me Too

Jesse18
Contributor
Contributor
I seem to be in the same position. I ordered something on 19/4/20 through a Google ad which appeared to be UK based but at payment it cane up as Jinzhou. No goods received as yet and I too have been going round in circles on the PayPal resolution centre help. 😩 I paid in my credit card. Can I get a refund through my bank?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.