Possible fraud

David2567
Contributor
Contributor

JKY network technology Co ltd

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

ladrco

This is a scam!!!!  Ive never heard about this company and damn sure didnt order some cheap **bleep** chainsaw sharpener.  Paypal says its not an unauthorized purchase so i guess Im **bleep**?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ladrco 

A dispute for an unauthorised transaction is telling paypal that your account was hacked and used without your consent to make that transaction.
Paypal would check IP addresses and devices and close the dispute if it was you that made the transaction.

You are only allowed 1 dispute per transaction so the only way you can get a second dispute opened is to contact Paypal (when and if you can) and see if they will open a second dispute for you.
They may decline citing policies but if you say you made a mistake then they might open a second dispute for you.

If not then if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card then consider contacting your card issuer and see if they will help you with a chargeback?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Keysgirl17
Meeee too with JINZHOU NETWORK TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED! I just noticed on my bank statement like $54 for online services?? No clue what that is for.
Login to Me Too

sahilyard
Woww!! What is up with this merchant! I have yet to receive my order purchased on 5/17/20!! I refuse to be swindled out of my hard earned money!
Login to Me Too

dessiecarabine1
Contributor
Contributor
Bought 2 sun chairs and they sent me a ring...still trying to get this resolved.
Login to Me Too

Ginabeenz
Contributor
Contributor
I received a defective item! Showed a clear photo of the item and after many emails and weeks I received a 10% refund. Do not buy from this company!
Login to Me Too

Madfish1951
New Community Member

I purchased a drone from JKY Network Technology and it duly arrived and worked, but only for 2 weeks until Apple changed their operating system to IOS 13 and this stopped communication with the drone camera.

I have had over 30 emails to JKY but all have resulted in misinformation, smoke and mirrors replies.  They finally accepted the truth that its not supported by IOS 13 and offered me a $5 refund.  Needless to say it was not accepted.

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY as they are just thieves

Madfish1951

Login to Me Too

drkmatter
New Community Member
yup they are fraud stole my money as well. tried to dispute with PayPal and that's a joke process. paypal doesnt care they expect the victim to fight it and do nothing to help. how about refund my money or better yet how about we just stop using paypal even better idea.
Login to Me Too

LynnLim
No goods delivered and claim reason that I gave the wrong address and the returned goods were lost in transit and I have to bear part of the cost...
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Scam fish toy.   This is def a scam, phone links to ADT alarm Company, email if fake.

Why can't Paypal block these known scammers?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.