Poorly investigated dispute

Temp20210818BL
New Community Member
PayPal obviously didn’t review the times and dates of my claim and therefore misruled In my dispute in favor of the seller. What do I do now?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

stuart_8
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Temp20210818BL 

I can understand how frustrating it is to have your case ruled in a way you do not agree with, I am happy to help you out though with resolving this situation.

In the instance where you believe your case was decided incorrectly you can contact us to request an appeal of your claim. Currently the best way to contact our customer support to make this kind of request would be to select "contact us" and either chat or email into our support to make the request.

I hope you find this helpful!

Stuart

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

stuart_8
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Temp20210818BL 

I can understand how frustrating it is to have your case ruled in a way you do not agree with, I am happy to help you out though with resolving this situation.

In the instance where you believe your case was decided incorrectly you can contact us to request an appeal of your claim. Currently the best way to contact our customer support to make this kind of request would be to select "contact us" and either chat or email into our support to make the request.

I hope you find this helpful!

Stuart

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.