Poor service and lack of response

John287
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone else had similar poor service from Pay Pal as I have??

In early November I raised a dispute about some poor quality goods I bought and paid for through Pay Pal. In short they advised me to return the item to the seller with an address that Pay pal provided and stated I would get a full refund. Following their instructions to the letter and 5 weeks later they have just closed the case and advised that my case was resolved in favour of the seller. Since then I have sent several e-mails to customer service asking why this is and as yet have received no reply whatsoever. I am now out of pocket to the tune of $109.00 have no goods and pay pal are just ignoring me.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@John287

Did you send the items back trackable?

Does tracking show the items as delivered?

Did you provide paypal with that tracking number?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

John287
Contributor
Contributor

Did you send the items back trackable? Yes and to be signed for

Does tracking show the items as delivered? The information shows attempt was made to deliver the items with instructions on how to retrieve the item. It was to Vietnam, Consequently difficult to control.

Did you provide paypal with that tracking number? Yes, everything they instructed and requested

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@John287

If tracking doesn't show delivery of the item back to the buyer then sadly paypal would close the case.

HOWEVER sometimes they will allow an appeal as you did everything that they asked you to do...........

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

woofwoof05
New Community Member

Me too. I purchased an item on line in December which has still not arrived. i have emailed paypal at least 5 or 6 times for info on finding where my item is and Paypal dont even bother to respond.

Login to Me Too

woofwoof05
New Community Member

Yes i sent Paypal the tracking number and since then they seem to have washed their hands of problem

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.