Poor Pay Pal customer service

Jeffa1
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been trying to get a refund for a product ordered over a month ago and never received. I filed a case but pay pal has been no help. The communication has been non existent. The case number is PP-D-19628581. I ordered from vision dodge & looking at their reviews it looks like i’m Not the first one they’ve done this to. Not sure how to proceed from here.
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jeffa1

Did you open a dispute?

Which dispute did you open?

Did you escalate to a claim?

Have paypal made a decision on that claim?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jeffa1
Contributor
Contributor
I opened a case and escalated it but nothing from the seller or pay pal.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jeffa1

Well thats 3 of 4 answered.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

brokermcgovern
New Community Member
I am trying to close my PayPal account. There is a pending charge, which I dispute. Waited on line 45 minutes!! Poorest customer service ever!
Login to Me Too

Jeffa1
Contributor
Contributor
I agree - it might be time to say good bye to PayPal.
Login to Me Too

kingo0527
Contributor
Contributor

In September last I made an online purchase via a website which displayed the Paypal logo. when making payment all the relavent Paypal screens were displayed. After a couple weeks without reciept of goods I checked my Paypal account the transaction was not on it after a frustrating interchange of correspondence and conversations with people with heavy accents no progress was made. It would appear the could not grasp the issue and lacked the cognative skills to resolve the issue.

In late October another unauthorised payment went to same individual.

This on advice from my Bank the card was cancelled and replaced however Paypal put a legit. transaction in dispute.

PP needs to address its CU issues quickly

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brokermcgovern

Check if you had a subscription set up...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.