Please someone help - Ebay purchase payment issue

Aqhsa
Contributor
Contributor
I was trying to order 3 items all together costing £204.72p but kept getting an error payment has not went through. Later on I got a call from my bank asking if I have made a few purchases. Turns out the amount of times I tried to purchase the items on ebay the payments were being transactioned. Now I spoke to my bank and they advised me to speak to Ebay and ask for the payments to be refunded back. I spoke to someone on Ebay Customer Service and they advised I contact the Paypal Contact Service and dispute. I am really worried can someone please advice me what to do as I am just getting moved from one place to another and I have for now paid over £1000 for just 3 items which should have only cost me £204.72p
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aqhsa 

You keep saying what your bank shows, what i am asking is do the transactions and how many show on your Paypal account and if so are they pending or completed?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aqhsa 

How many transactions show up in Paypal?

If 3 then are they all completed or pending?

If completed have you contacted the seller to ask them to refund x2 and cancel x2 orders?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Aqhsa
Contributor
Contributor
5-6 transactions but the items are still in the basket but my bank sows it is in transactions
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aqhsa 

Can you actually answer the first and second questions that i asked?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Aqhsa
Contributor
Contributor
It is showing as pending on my bank statement and I contacted ebay they have stated the items have not been ordered but the payments have been taken by paypal so I would need to contact the paypal. I have not contacted the sellers. Hope this answers all your questions sorry.
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aqhsa 

You keep saying what your bank shows, what i am asking is do the transactions and how many show on your Paypal account and if so are they pending or completed?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.