Please review the dispute case.

Juhalee
Contributor
Contributor

I am sending you an email because the claim was rejected. 

Shoes.com said it was delivered, but there's some information you don't know.

To sum up the situation,

1) I asked Shoes.com to change the address, and they contacted FedEx.

Pre-change address: 2fasts 2mXXXXXX<removed> WILMINGTON, DE 19801 US

Post-change address:<removed> WILMINGTON, DE 19801 US

The pre-change address is registered in PayPal. But I adjusted the location of address1 and address2 according to the entry method on Shoes.com.

2) The package was wrongly delivered to the person who signed "FKI".

I searched for FKI Delaware on Google, and it was an industrial company that used the same zip code (19801) but had a different road name.

3) Shoes.com contacted Fedex, but did not give the correct result.

<I will contact FedEx on your behalf so that they can start an investment to try and locate your package.>

They wrote in the mail, but the answer that came back two weeks later was, "The buyer has to find it."

4) Shoes.com responded by calling Fedex.

Fedex told me that the address requested by Shoes.com was wrong. 

But they said they couldn't give me the legally entered address. Also, the seller has to make a claim to FedEx to find the wrong delivery.

5) I asked Shoes.com for a claim to FedEx, but they can't help me.

It's because the package has been delivered. 

And then he refuses to respond to all the time. They say they can't help me when I call them, and if I send them an email, they read it and don't reply.

Once again, I didn't receive the package. The signature FKI is on FedEx, and Fedex also requested a wrong address from Shoe.com.

I'm very upset that this case was rejected. Please check the address Shoes.com requested to Fedex, or review it again so that you can file a claim.

I'm desperately hoping to find the wrong delivery.

Please, PayPal.

Juha <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

perplexed_user
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Juhalee

You need to contact PP customer service ("contact us", then "message center") start a chat session and get to live agent and upload the information you posted here.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.