Please if there is a god

JONB87
Contributor
Contributor
Listen to me now you cant do this to my family i have 2 small children one 6 and one 2 this money is the only way my family will be able to eat or live this money was deposited by the arizona unemployment pandemic as for i am unable to work due to the coronavirus and if you do this my childern will starve to death these are my only benefits please have a heart im begging you ill send any verrification needed dont hurt my children what if thia was your home and your miney and your infant child if there is a god please help me or im going to just end my own life i wont be able to beare watching my babies suffer like this
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

BootFu20
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your money?
Login to Me Too

JONB87
Contributor
Contributor
No. Im lost and dont know what to do ny babies crying for food
Login to Me Too

BootFu20
Contributor
Contributor
Wow. Seems like everyone that had large deposits are missing money.
Login to Me Too

JONB87
Contributor
Contributor
Didn't just loose money i was permanently locked out forever and i was told in 180 days they will email me with hiw to get my funds
Login to Me Too

MrStacksPlz
Contributor
Contributor

im not sure how this can even happen. How am i suppose to even know what account to login to?? Paypal wont respond and cant call anyone.

Login to Me Too

JONB87
Contributor
Contributor
I bet they are going to talk to someone now that i have contacted my attorney and the bbb also the state of Arizona is going to be fileing a class action law suite for holding goverment funding
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JONB87 

They aren't supposed to hold stimulus or unemployment monies, the moderators on here say if it happens reach out to them for help, so have you done that?

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Any moderators around it would be nice to give this person some help???

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JONB87
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried every angle possible no one will contact me back any type of way im completely destroyed over this my kids still have not ate a solid meal all day i am running out of options for them i have no family to help nor other types of assistance while the ceo of this company Sits in his giant mansion eating steak while children starve to death what a sorry no good company i pray every night that the higher ups in the paypal company loose everything and have to eat out of trash cans like me and my children are going to be doing tonight thanks paypal for your top notch service i bet your so proud of yourselves
Login to Me Too

JONB87
Contributor
Contributor
Ok so its been over a week now without even a response no action from paypal not an email or message one i have even wrote a letter nothing so let it show this company does not care one bit about thier buissness or customers what a worthless bunch of people
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.