Please help

bongizube
Contributor
Contributor

I made a mistake to report unathourised activity in my account. I was trying to escalate a case but i couldn't then i messed up. Now my account is limited and i need to use it. I need refund from a seller who never delivered since August. If i dont escalate my case paypal will not be able to assist me. I need help for my account to be normal again before 1st October or iam going to loose my money

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@bongizube wrote:
I made a mistake to report unathourised activity in my account. I was trying to escalate a case but i couldn't then i messed up. Now my account is limited and i need to use it. I need refund from a seller who never delivered since August. If i dont escalate my case paypal will not be able to assist me. I need help for my account to be normal again before 1st October or iam going to loose my money

Unfortunately, no one here can help you with that since we do not have access to your account. You must call PayPal customer service to get assistance for your particular issue. Click "Help" at the top menu then scroll down and click "Contact Us".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.