Please help urgrent

Polleychantelle
Contributor
Contributor
I sold a phone a while back and i havent recieved the money i sold it to get money for my dogs operatition im heartbroken please could someone help me try and raise it or is there a way i can get refund it turns out that it was all a scam they didnt send the money but they got the phone im so heartbroken and feel like a idiot
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You sent the item before payment cleared?  

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You sent the item before payment cleared?  

Login to Me Too

Polleychantelle
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i did i feel like an idiot then it also came up on my paypal account that "someone had tried to send me money but due to eu limits i have to comfirm my id i done all this got the limit of thinking that this was the reason why payment wasnt recieved but no still nothing feel like such a idiot
Login to Me Too

Polleychantelle
Contributor
Contributor
Yes i did i feel like an idiot then it also came up on my paypal account that "someone had tried to send me money but due to eu limits i have to comfirm my id i done all this got the limit of thinking that this was the reason why payment wasnt recieved but no still nothing feel like such a idiot
Login to Me Too

Polleychantelle
Contributor
Contributor
I didnt mean to accept soloutions sorry
Login to Me Too

Dell14z
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Don’t apologize. You live and learn. Some lessons cost more money. You can try to resolve this but beating yourself up is a fruitless endeavor.
Login to Me Too

Polleychantelle
Contributor
Contributor
How can i slove this?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Polleychantelle 

Sorry nothing you can do if you sent an item before being paid.

Are you sure the emails you received were from paypal and not spoofs?

I doubt the buyer is in this country? But if he is then you could consider a small claims court action?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.