Please help me with this dispute because I can't contact PayPal.

Aitmoh
Contributor
Contributor

Hello friend,

I apologise about my bad English.

I bought an item from banggood (my first order) and i received it damaged. I also have the banggood  shipping insurance, that should give me a full refund or a new item free of charges if i received a damaged item... there also something called 7 days return policy that says: if you received a damaged, deferent or not working item, if you contacted as inin 7 days, we will change the item or full refund if you reshipped the item and we will pay the return cost...

After multiple days of communication with banggood...i opened a case and escalate to paypal for a full refund, now ly case says that i will get my full refund if i shipped the item back to banggood (shipping cost from Morocco to china 100$) , that means that banggood will not pay for the return shipping cost as there policy says, also that if shipped the item i will lose 100$ even if i received my refund...

I already explained everything about banggood policy to paypal, but i think paypal didn't read carefully wht i was saying.... please help or the dispute will be automatically close if i didn't ship the item.

Thank you.policy details.jpgorder details.jpginsurance details.jpg

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aitmoh 

In the event of a dispute you need to bear in mind possible return trackable costs before you buy from that seller / item / country because....

Paypal state this >>
PayPal is not obliged to reimburse you for any costs that you incur to comply with any of PayPal’s requests for cooperation for the purpose of resolving the problem (including, without limitation, costs that you incur to return a SNAD item to the Payment Recipient or another party as PayPal requests), although sometimes it may reimburse these costs.

Although they will compensate you for some of the cost if you have activated this at some point before you made that transaction.
https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ3544

You also have the option to do a chargeback via your card issuer instead of a Paypal dispute if you funded your Paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.