Please help me urgently

MKKKKKK
Contributor
Contributor

I have paid  the website lordofpapers money to write me a scientific paper in hot topic in computer security the results were poor, again they refuse to hand my money back after one month of talking to a totally ignorant writers whom they claimed Phd in IT and they were nothing but Bsc in other fields and sometimes the much ignorant they have uncover them one of them asked me what algorithm is ?? its the basic of the basics in IT beside I required MSc level journal publishable paper, the website claimed its possible to have such things through their form when i filled it after that I found out what I wrote above and after talking and wasting time correcting to them the 1st draft it was refused by me they wrote 2nd draft which I was tired directing the writer to do right way, but the QA of their company removed the work declaring its not good, imagine that they want to refund the money to me as 30-50% while the writers mentioned above wrote scrap drafts (1 incomplete the other is incomplete and disqualified by their qa team!!) they wanted me to pay for this **bleep** and I was baby sitting their assistant and writers all the time and correcting and editing their crap!! after i dispute the payment they wrote email (luring me into trap) asking me to end the dispute and they will bring the best person in IT to do the work in the end all the 10 top writers ended and no one was qualified beside the added two more writers and they faild and they were not IT either !!! so they lied after I closed the dispute, My question as they fraud me and lied to me and I had the evidences tons of pictures and chat with thier assistant) can I get my money back while they are fraud and liers even when I closed the first dispute? other question may open another dispute while the item that they sell is something electronic ( a word document)??  and they claim they cant work while its writer work and its a prepaid service and I had to left the first dispute. PLEASE HELP ME. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MKKKKKK 

Thats what you get when you try and get others to do the work that should be your own surely?

You have very little protection for 'virtual' transactions and now you have closed the dispute then sadly none at all.

You could try a chargeback if you funded your paypal payment via a credit card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.