Please help Try to get a Refund back from scam purchase, and no where I can appeal the outcome.

Kay1957
Contributor
Contributor

Try to get a Refund back from scam purchase, but it's end in Seller favor,  the reason given for this decision is that Paypal have not received valid proof that the merchandise was returned (a full refund having been previously agreed by the seller if the merchandise was returned).  which is WRONG I have previously provide the track able number I receive from royal mail, I even send paypal the Certify proof of postage stamp by Royal mail.  in fact provided the proof of despatch - however it may be that due to the protracted nature of this case your reviewer failed to open the correct link?
Accordingly I am again enclosing all the relevant images and links that confirm proof of postage and show the goods being in transit (as of today the latest shipping information shows the goods being in China, it's has been clear by the custom and still in transit but not yet received by the seller)

I ordered and paid for 2 items on 26th February 2020, only 1 arrived on 20th April with wrong measurement the seller suggest I keep it to give it to a friend but I refuse.  After I waited over 2 months, I try to emails them but no respond and realize I was scam. The seller said He will give full refund i return the purchase to him at my own expense, which I did. the seller only ship the order after I filed Paypal dispute. Do more research appeal that i'm not their only victims. Now It's end in this scammer favor I follow paypal link and cannot find appeal the outcome.. so someone please help.

inCollage_20200420_185927128.jpg

Images of packed goods. 
inCollage_20200424_110610877.jpg

Image of shipping paperwork with Royal Mail Stamp mark and official proof of postage
IMG_20200424_110214.jpg

Link to relevant Royal Mail Tracking page
https://www3.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/tracking-results/RY073668060GB

Images of the package Tractable linked from China Post page (Royal mail partner website) and from royal mail Tracking website
Screenshot_20200601_182221_com.android.chrome.jpg

inCollage_20200601_190821091.jpg

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.