Please help, The buyer was using PayPal invoice to scam my original Nike shoes. It cost 1500USD.

Jayden95
Contributor
Contributor

Hi PayPal Help Comunity, I would like you to give some opinion for a fair judgment regarding this incident. 1) Buyer seeking for Nike Lobster SB Dunk, so a friend of mine <removed> saw this post and know that I wished to offload my Nike dunk lobster, hence he decided to hook the deal up for me the seller and the buyer<removed>

2) My Friend <removed> created the group for the both of us to communicate, After we finished the Legit check via Check Check Application, all are good and discussed the price happy for both parties, despite me making losses. 3) I'm selling at a loss, thus when we learned about the shipping fee was over my budget, I decided to ask the buyer <removed> to shoulder half of the shipping fee, he agrees to it, which I'm thankful. 4) I took videos/photos of everything from Legit check, packing to sending the pair for my due diligence. Pair arrived at the buyer's house. Since the pair has arrived, I msg him regarding half of the shipping fee. But he says he was not home to check it, thus I waited for 20 odds days till today, he msg me saying that he did a legit check with Check Check App and it failed. 5) Since it Failed, I demand pictures from him that he sent to Check Check App for verification. But he denied it and says "HE DON'T HAVE TO" and ask for refund. My conjecture is if you are truthful why can't you send me the photos of the shoes that you did at Check Check App which failed authentication? You Might swap a fake pair to legit check and asking for a refund. I can identify my pair easily thus I'm requesting the pictures of what he sent to Check Check App, but he is not doing so in return. At the end, PayPal was ask the buyer <removed> to send the shoes back to me and I will refund the 1500usd to him, he might just changed a fake pair of Nike SB Dunk Lobster and ship it back to me. He is using PayPal to invoice scam my money. What I need to do now? Please and help. I Hope the PayPal Help Community can give some suggestion and fair point of view. Thank you & Stay safe Team PayPal Community Here are the screenshot or our chat details. Joshua <removed> is Josh <removed> Please have a look for our communication. This is the link that legit check of my pair <removed>

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.