Please I need your opinion with my case

Dzenis
Contributor
Contributor

Dear folks, I am disappointed with resolution of this case by PayPal. Please give me your opinion about following:

I opened dispute on PayPal:

"Dear sir/madam, i purchased two knives from Fast tech. I paid 36.89$ for both. Fasttech sent me the knives in two separate shipments. First shipment with TN RT397061808HK (20.67$) and second shipment with TN RT397084018HK (16.22$). I received second shipment without problems. Problem rised with first shippment: RT397061808HK (20.67$). Shipment reach Sarajevo and immediately rejected and sent back to the seller because it was undeliverable (badly damaged or unreadable address). I open ticket on Fast tech and they offered me refund reduced for shipping fee (4.83$) from HK to Bosnia AND from Bosnia to HK. As shipment came to Bosnia damaged I believe that is not my fault and that I should not cover shipping fee. Regards, Dzenis"

Seller reacted and leaved TN ONLY for  second shipment:

"Date

7 November 2018

Tracking information RT397084018HK, Hongkong Post"

PayPal decided in Sellers favor and confirmed that I received the shipment. 

I believe that Pay Pal made mistake, please tell me what do you think about this. I uploaded screen shot of my account where is visible that my order is split in two parts and communication01.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg with seller.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.