Playbeatz Defective Merchandise

rdbateman
Contributor
Contributor
Playbeatz Ear Budds Apparently nobody has read the document that I sent as part of the appeal process The merchandise was DEFECTIVE ! I had to pay for the shipping to my address for DEFECTIVE merchandise ! I have opened the merchandise and found that is DEFECTIVE ! Now the seller requires me to pay for the return of the DEFECTIVE merchandise. But here’s the catch - it can’t be returned because they won’t accept it if it is not in original condition ! And , of course, it is not in original condition because I opened the parcel and found that the merchandise was DEFECTIVE . Nowhere in the sellers agreement have I agreed to accept DEFECTIVE merchandise ! Do you understand the situation now ?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @rdbateman,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting.

When you report that you have received an item that is not as described, we will generally ask you to return it. It has to be returned in the same condition in which you received it. This means that you should not alter or try to repair the item but if there is an issue when it arrives we would take that into account. Once you have returned the item, you can claim back the shipping cost with us https://www.paypal.com/ca/for-you/shop/refunded-returns .

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.