Phone Not As Described

Smythey1
Contributor
Contributor

So bought I bought a phone through sphock said fully working and unlocked only showed pictures of the front and back... so when received there was chucks out the sides all grazed he never stated back/poor condition so emailed said no thing he guna do then I put a dispute said ohh sorry thought u ment something else yes sure we can sort as was only asking for like £20’s back so he’s said yes never got it so put that on dispute anyways got a quote to fix an look decent is like £50 so I escalated it and once again offering £20 so today Iv declines because one cus have done this 2 weeks ago which he said he was going to do then never did and two I know it’s guna cost more now... with me declining what do u think they will do ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Cristina

Hi @Smythey1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our Community Help Forum!

If you have escalated your case to a claim and you have refused the seller's offer, in general, PayPal will review the case and you will be updated via email regarding the outcome. Please, keep monitoring your email address and your Resolution Centre.

If you need further assistance, please try contacting customer service by phone by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and then Call us, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Cristina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.