Peter Co., geneticaly

bnays
New Community Member

Cannot get in touch with this flat iron company.  No merchandise received.

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

PayPal_Donna

Hi cupcake56,

Thank you for your post.

If you have not received the item you have paid for, you are fully covered under our Buyer Protection Policy.

You will find more details here.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

cupcake56
Contributor
Contributor

I received a refund of $24 from Peter Co today (02/15/19)  I have email address of my contact if anyone needs it.

Login to Me Too

lspag
Contributor
Contributor

I would like the email address you have to contact the company. Thank you so much!

Login to Me Too

cupcake56
Contributor
Contributor

I cannot send email addresses through this forum

Login to Me Too

bbastin32
Contributor
Contributor

This person is a crook and the company I purchased from "TomShop" is a scam. I ordered a duffel bag and they sent me something completely unrelated. I've been asking for a refund and they are asking for me to ship the item back to China. The price of shipping alone is 3 times the price of the product. This is fraud. Beware ordering from this person. 

Login to Me Too

Almita805
Contributor
Contributor
Me too! I ordered the garment bag that turns into a duffle bag and they sent me a half size garment bag. Not what I ordered at all..I have tried emailing but they do not respond. Were you able to resolve?
Login to Me Too

Almita805
Contributor
Contributor
I filed a dispute with Paypal.
Login to Me Too

cupcake56
Contributor
Contributor

Technically/legally, you don't have to return an item you did not order.  Their mistake.  Unfortunately, this forum does not allow me to post the email address of the person who responded to my issue.  Try Googling the company name(s) that are on the mailing label.  That's what I did.

Login to Me Too

Noellesm68
Contributor
Contributor
I would like a contact email. No luck with any communication and no product. Every time I see their add on Facebook it makes me so mad. How many people are they ripping off?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Noellesm68 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.