Peter Co., geneticaly

bnays
New Community Member

Cannot get in touch with this flat iron company.  No merchandise received.

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

Mommyo
Contributor
Contributor
Placed an order for several of those animal shaped cord protectors through this "company" on 12/2. I have emailed to find more information about order & shipping status. Crickets. I think we've been had.
Login to Me Too

Mommyo
Contributor
Contributor
Update: Items arrived on 12/24. Never did receive tracking info or a response. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

cupcake56
Contributor
Contributor

After more than a couple months of haggling with this company, I finally received a refund.

Login to Me Too

cupcake56
Contributor
Contributor

I, too, ordered the flat iron but have not received it, although money was processed by Paypal.  My understanding is that Paypal will not pay until the merchandise is shipped.  Can't find any contact information for this company which they will reply to.

Login to Me Too

abachman
New Community Member

Did you ever receive your flat iron?  Just wondering as I ordered one as well and still waiting on it.

Login to Me Too

cupcake56
Contributor
Contributor

I finally received a refund of $24 from Peter Co.  

Login to Me Too

Ratclic75
Contributor
Contributor
I’m still waiting on my 7 in 1 curling brush. I really wanted to try it.
Login to Me Too

alkatrios

I am waiting too, Paypal closed case because I Finally received the first one that I ordered months ago . I then ordered  another one iron. The 7 in 1 curling order I’ve never received. What are we supposed to do about it. I feel t

Login to Me Too

cupcake56
Contributor
Contributor

Update:  I did receive a product but it is not what I ordered.  It is a crimper, not a flat iron.  I did finally made contact with "Sara".  She and I have been going round and round about the product.  I asked that they send me what I ordered.  She offered to refund $18 and I keep the crimper.  I don't want the crimper.  She said she could not do anything I have an open dispute with Paypal or my bank.  I advised I didn't have an open dispute (well, sorta), and said I didn't want a discount, just the product I ordered.  On several occasions, I asked if they even had the hair straightener.  Each time she did not answer my question, but increased the refund amount.  I asked why she would not answer my question and she said to please not post anything negative on any social media because she was working with me to make me happy.  I again asked for her to send the product I ordered and she said they will refund $25.  To date, I have no refund.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.