Peter Co., geneticaly

bnays
New Community Member

Cannot get in touch with this flat iron company.  No merchandise received.

Login to Me Too
35 REPLIES 35

Noellesm68
Contributor
Contributor

I just had $44.99 charged for the hair dryer/styler and no word on shipping. I am not feeling good about this company which is advertising all over Facebook!!! I’d like money back and asked for a cancellation pretty much a day after ordering and no reply what so ever. I could certainly use the money on something of value after reading these nightmare stories!

Login to Me Too

JDom
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. Ordered from Facebook ad on March 12,2019. Haven’t received confirmation of purchase or the item and it has been almost a month.
Login to Me Too

Shauna6
Well... I recieved the flat iron. It looks NOTHING like the one advertised and it doesn't heat up. They offered me a 75 percent refund that I have not seen yet. And gave me some sob story about how they have a family to take care of. We ALL got ripped off on a serious piece of JUNK. Oh! And they TOLD me to give them a 5 star rating. Yeah.. no. If anyone could tell me how to get a refund on this, please let me know. I'm so mad.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shauna6 

If you read my post a few above yours you will see how to get a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

cupcake56
Contributor
Contributor

After over 2 months of haggling with this company, I finally received a refund of $24.  The price I paid was $26.98, but since they did send me a crimper instead of a flat iron, I "ate" the extra money in order to get the refund.

Login to Me Too

Fourspring
Has anyone that ordered the curler/styler received one?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.