Personal

Temp20201215am
Contributor
Contributor
Resolving an issue, People,we work hard for money, ,I'm waiting a long time for my money back on a ladies business suit, product was NOT IDENTIFIED AS TAILORED,yet no returns, suit is small, tailored to fit the owner and I emailed her, pleasantly,professionally,yet brick wall is not budging.. starting with 2 intricate phone calls to PayPal and EBAY'S site, I am clearly in the right, I want my money back and this is elementary and easy to resolve...seller is fraudulent,and shouldn't be on this forum,selling items with no clear defects listed etc...what day you,the community of mine??? I needed a business suit to go on an interview, GOOD WILL had a suit..... my money, all shipping and a shout out to her to be fare and return.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Temp20201215am
Contributor
Contributor
United States of America,she is s from Maryland, I did my homework.... Stop deflecting her wrong with your country and what your country says...I'm well aware of fraud AND THE TOPIC REMAINS MY MONEY IS HRLD HOSTAGE WHILE FARMGIRL TAKES HER TIME IN RESPONSE TO PAY PAL AND EBAY...MY MONEY IS HELD,I DON'T PURCHASE OUT OF THE COUNTRY....TOPIC IS IF YOUR MONEY IS HELD HOSTAGE DUE TO DOME WOMAN ENJOYING THIS wouldn't you be getting pretty upset FOLKS OF SOUND MINDS, PLEASE RESPOND.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Temp20201215am
Contributor
Contributor
United States of America,she is s from Maryland, I did my homework.... Stop deflecting her wrong with your country and what your country says...I'm well aware of fraud AND THE TOPIC REMAINS MY MONEY IS HRLD HOSTAGE WHILE FARMGIRL TAKES HER TIME IN RESPONSE TO PAY PAL AND EBAY...MY MONEY IS HELD,I DON'T PURCHASE OUT OF THE COUNTRY....TOPIC IS IF YOUR MONEY IS HELD HOSTAGE DUE TO DOME WOMAN ENJOYING THIS wouldn't you be getting pretty upset FOLKS OF SOUND MINDS, PLEASE RESPOND.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201215am
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for your support and seeing I'm vindicated and justice is served
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.