Personal account (not a seller!) limited presumably following a legit refund of £3.20

astrosnail
Contributor
Contributor

Good day,

I own a personal PayPal account which I use it to pay for things I purchase online. I have never sold anything using this account.

Just today I agreed a refund (£3.20) for a faulty item I received and immediately after I'd got a notification of the refund I got an email from PayPal that my account is limited. Among other things I was asked to upload a purchase invoice from my supplier(!). Not being a seller I am at a loss what that might mean, so I uploaded a sales invoice I received from the seller and also my email correspondence with them discussing an issue with that item.

I have another refund agreed (£1) for an eBay purchase that had a minor defect, not sure maybe that one caused this issue, but I have not received it yet, only a message from an eBay seller that they processed it.

Has anyone got a similar experience with a personal non-selling account? Any help or advice will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Elena

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.