Person attempting to Scam Me. Finessing way out of PayPal claims.

RodFieJ
Contributor
Contributor

I am currently in a paypal claim case against a seller who has been attempting to scam me for the past three months. It was a pretty expensive purchase and he has been saying that I have his items and I can't get a refund until I send him his items. It was a sweatshirt, but the first time he sent the totally wrong item. I gave him another chance and he has not sent me anything. I have filed two claims against him, but everytime he puts in a different Tracking Number to a completely wrong package. Paypal always sides with him, even though he can't even supply the right tracking number. Just was wondering what I could do to get my money back and expose the seller to Paypal so that I can prove he has been scamming me. Everytime I message him he turns the conversation around and doesn't address the question. He claims that I am scamming him, but he has not once given me tracking to prove that he has actually shipped the legit item. Just need help. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RodFieJ

Contact customer service for assistance and to report seller abuse of seller protection program with erroneous tracking number:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Provide proof to demonstrate how the numbers are questionable/erroneous (different destination country?). Pdf it and upload to the cases and you may consider escalating to PayPal to step in and review and make a decision. If the cases are closed on you, contact PayPal again to re-open them.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.