Permanently limited from PayPal

Jdi1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I was recently banned from using PayPal's services. The reason why I was banned was because I apparently broke "some" rules, and no other information was given. This is extremely frustrating, as PayPal is a crucial part of my business and it means that I will have to switch over to a cryptocurrency or something similar which I do not trust. I also find it infuriating that I have to wait 180 days before I can see my money, which basically means that I will not be able to pay for my living expenses. I tried calling them on the phone too, and I was told that I would not receive any further information about the limitation, aswell as that I will not be able to receive my money before the 180 days and that trying to appeal it is useless. I have already confirmed my identity via photo id, bank statements, electricity bill to my address,  etc, and the first time I submitted it, everything looked fine and the information was accepted. If possible, I would like to appeal my suspension from paypal or atleast provide information so I can prove my legitimacy and that my customers can confirm that the ordered product was delivered. This is my only source of income, please help.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

lvilme
Contributor
Contributor
Not like PayPal will help with the situation, either way you have to look out for yourself and the BBB does help certainly more than the bots PayPal has to offer so I don’t give a damn what you say.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lvilme 

I can give you the correct info but not the intelligence to understand it unfortunately.

The BBB do not INVESTIGATE they are 'mediators'.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.