Permanently limited acccount for no reason

mahendrayusuf
Contributor
Contributor

Why my account is permanently limited? Your email said I have changed my selling, I am NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!! I just receive PAYMENT from my clients, and REDBUBBLE, they know them of course. And 3rd September I withdraw 25 usd to my bank account, and they approved that!!!!! Why they banned me for NO REASON THEN???? I HOPE THIS CASE IS SOLVED

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mahendrayusuf

Contacting customer services is your best option.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

danilo713
Contributor
Contributor

me, also  i got my account permanent limited just dont know  why!    and they said that i cannot withdraw my credits until 180days..  

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Customer support is your worst option - They are not gonna help. They only will make it worse.

My account has been permanently limited. I had $3300 USD in my account. After 180 days, my money DISAPPEARED from my account and was transferred to PayPal. No details, no explanations. Called their "customer service" dozens of times - no information at all. Those people are Thieves!! 

I call all the people who got scammed by PayPal - complain to any possible institution, police, etc. PayPal should get flooded with complaints!!! I know, there are millions of people scammed by PayPal = billions of free dollars to these crooks.

Paypal has nothing lose - in a couple of months eBay is moving away from PayPal, so PayPal is not going to stick here for long. They will try everything to steal as much as they can before they go. Don't let them take your hard earned money. Fight for it! 

Search the internet, there a tons of organizations to complain to. 

Let's get all together for a class action lawsuit!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.