Permanently Limited

Mhengs123
Contributor
Contributor

My account has a possibly to restore it again, right? How can i said that and why? Account : There's a problem with your account " Make sure to resolve it so you have a full access in your account". Regarding to this matter. I figure it out that I still remain liable for all obligations related to my account. Should my account balance falls below zero as a result of any chargebacks, reversals or claims, However, if i settle the payment the full amount owed to PayPal to avoid further action. I hope you will reactivate my account and go back into normal again. Because Paypal is always the Number 1 shopping online to sending payments, PayPal is the safer and easier way to pay. I hope to hear from you . THANKS AND GODSPEED TO PAYPAL

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mhengs123

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mhengs123

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

keara-Castro
Contributor
Contributor
Have you gotten your account unbanned? I have sold a pair of a shoes and 4 shirts under a personal account not knowing what the rules are or having a warning. The next day I got permanent limited. I usually used my account to buy products that only accept PayPal and now that I am banned with no warning or as to why it sucks because I haven’t done anything wrong and sold those 5 items because I needed some money to pay some bills.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.