Permanent limitations

Kelvin004
Contributor
Contributor

I have been permanently limited for about 9 months already but still can't access my cash (180 days are already over)

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kelvin004 

Unless you have a U.S bank account its unlikely you would be able to withdraw the funds even when paypal say you can as the normal options of mpesa or equity are not available for permanently limited accounts.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then ask customer services if, when and how you can access the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kelvin004 

Unless you have a U.S bank account its unlikely you would be able to withdraw the funds even when paypal say you can as the normal options of mpesa or equity are not available for permanently limited accounts.

Your best bet is to wait until the phones are back up and running and then ask customer services if, when and how you can access the funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jmalt
Contributor
Contributor
I won't give him my bank account I'll give him credit my credit cards because if I have a problem I'll just dispute it and have MasterCard cancel on them but they'll go in there and take everything just for something pending when you have more on a hold
Login to Me Too

Wondar24
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.