Permanent Banned

GiuseppePuddu
Contributor
Contributor

Since May 2020 I Open my Instagram Page <removed>. With him i know more people or worker in Italian Music: Singer, producer, Business man. I open my promotional activity, which i help the emergin Italian artist to use better their money. I do the "Partita Iva" in the 12 February, and i pay monthly Italy Tax. In the start we receive 1000€ for month, but we can't pay all over Tax of Paypal and Italy Tax, or traplist team.. therefore we didn't obligated the artists to pay us for "Beni e serivizi", we didn't knew was a law.. in march and April, i was coming to receive Donations by the Artists, they paid us to use better the money. But a big part of Money goes lost for "Buy" the Services of Influencer, Instagram Page, Google ads.. and inother we had to pay Tax, Partita Iva, Team.. We don't obligated the "Artist" because the earnings were really few. Now i'm permanently blocked with €3000 blocked in Profile, and €1000/2000/3000 for monthly that i can't received because they use only paypal. I have now to Pay the Tax, because the money are fattured, but i'm young, i'm 20 years old, and in september i would start the university in Turin... if i don't use Paypal i lost my work, and i lost a year of Work and costumers... I don't know if i can pay the University... please help me, i promise that in future i will receive payments only in "Beni e servizi", not "Amici e familiari", also are Donations. I have a team of 10 people who believe in the project, i lose more.. I haven't do anything illegal... In fact, i'm trying to do anything legally. Please help me..

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.