Permanent Account Limitation

mainulsarder
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have been using PayPal for nearly a year for all sorts of needs: to receive payments, to send to friends and family, as well as to buy goods online. Recently, I have upgraded my account to a business account. I have done this after checking whether it would be possible to downgrade if a business account was not what I needed. This article clearly states that it is possible, and it can be done by contacting customer service.

I realised that a personal account is in fact much more suitable for me, so I have contacted customer service asking to downgrade my account. The next day I received an email saying that I have a message in my Message Centre, but I when I logged in, I was shocked to see that I received a permanent limitation on the account. I cannot see any message in the message centre, and I never got an explanation as to why the account got limited. 

I called and I have been told to email the department responsible for account limitations, but I have not received a response yet. I have never violated any terms and conditions and always used PayPal how it should be used. 

I would like to know how I can approach this situation to dispute my limitations, or who I can get in touch with to discuss the decision.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.