Pengbo Con Company

IggyWiggy
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t fall for this Companies tricks they advertised a self levelling iPhone gimble on Instagram for 40 dollars and sent a 10 dollar static selfie stick Typical if you see what others have posted PayPal wanted me to post back but the address seems false and emails bounce back WHAT is GOING ON PATPAL WEED THIS COMPANY OUT THEY ARE DOING YOU NO FAVOURS
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AngelaK

Hey @IggyWiggy,

Thank you so much for letting us know about this, and I'm sorry to hear that you had this experience with this company. Please feel free to ask us to step in by following the guidance here: https://bit.ly/37z36TQ. If you're asked to return the item that you received, we can assist with up to $30 of the return shipping though the program here: www.paypal.com/returnshipping. Just please make sure to insert the address as indicated, even if it seems to be in an odd format, as this will help to keep your buyer protection.

I hope that this helps!

-Angela

Login to Me Too

Stiropor
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_AngelaK Returnshipping page doesn't work. This seller is a scammer, there are many posts on your forum about it (I also filed a claim and waiting for response). Good to hear about assisting with return, although shippings from EU cost more than packages, which is probably something this scammer knows.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.