Pending

Judy86
Hi! I sent a friend of mine £100 a few days ago and it still says pending. It was supposed to be a gift but as you see from my location, I do not have any other choice to send money other than “Paying for goods”. Please let me know why this happens and how I can solve this situation, I need them to receive the money as soon as possible. Thanks!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Judy86 

If you sent a payment or made a purchase that is pending or unclaimed, that means the recipient hasn’t accepted it yet.

Click the transaction on your end for more information. Make sure recipient sees the transaction in their PayPal account so that you know you sent to correct person. Ask the recipient if the payment is subject to a hold on their end? That they have to add tracking or update the order? If so, since this payment do not require tracking number, recipient has to mark it as processed, in order for you to confirm receipt:

Click transaction and click Add Tracking Info button, select “processed” from the order status menu and submit.

After wards, the option to confirm receipt by sender will be available within or after 48 hrs in their PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.