Pending payment

TheMonetGroup
Contributor
Contributor
Curious to know if someone send me money for services and it has a pending status with estimated clearing date will this actually be the process ? I also had “Limitations” on my account but I uploaded my social and passport so what are the odds of actually receiving said funds ? Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @TheMonetGroup,

Welcome to PayPal's Community Forum! It sounds like there may be a couple things getting in the way of receiving these funds. With the pending payment status, that sounds like that might be a payment hold. You can read about those and how they can be released here: Why is my payment on hold or unavailable?

In regard to the limitation you mentioned, as long as you submit the requested documentation and information in the time-frame requested, that limitation should not have an issue being lifted. If you run into issues there, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Support via Facebook or Twitter. They're great at helping with those document submissions.

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.