Pending on Goods and Services

LinkerGS
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,
so basically this past few weeks I've been helping my friends to buy subscription only which vary in price.

We do have something like group or at this scale you might even call it as community [Where it only contains someone that I know personally], the subscription require credit card and because they don't have it they ask me to do it for them and they will send me Paypal balance FnF. [This is only for my friends that I know personally]

At this point my Paypal already being limited twice, and I actually thinking to open my service to other people and take some profit out of it, 
so I started to think to accept the payment as Goods and Service, but a friend of mine earlier in the day accidentally send me GnS payment and I received 21 Days pending, will this happen all the time? and what I did earlier where I receive the payment from my friend in FnF does it against Paypal ToS [It does reach hundred of dollars] ? Right now I have 80$ Locked balance 😕 Will it be permanently be locked?

Paypal for business is not my way, the tax is too big and I'm planning to only profited 0.5$ - 2$, what should I do?

TLDR : My account got limited 2x because me and my friends always do transaction frequently, will it be locked permanently? And I'm planning to start selling the service to other people, will it get 21 days pending?

Sorry for the bad english, I'm not native english speaker
If you don't understand something just ask and I will answer!
Thank you

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.