Pending charge $100.00

mimialcazar
Contributor
Contributor

This is NOT my charge. I dont know what they are talking about that this is a deposit for merchandise. I am getting ready to make a police report. Please get back with me asap. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Click into the transaction details of the transaction that you see in question. If you are unsure what it is after reviewing all the details, then you can file a dispute.

At the bottom of the transaction details page it says "Need Help?", and there is a link to the Resolution Center there.

This will take you to a form where you submit a dispute and provide information about why you're filing the dispute.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Click into the transaction details of the transaction that you see in question. If you are unsure what it is after reviewing all the details, then you can file a dispute.

At the bottom of the transaction details page it says "Need Help?", and there is a link to the Resolution Center there.

This will take you to a form where you submit a dispute and provide information about why you're filing the dispute.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.