Pending Dispute - How to Update the Dispute with New Information?

Raskol99
New Community Member

Hello. I submitted a dispute via PayPal against a company that I believe is defrauding customers (SUPPINC.com). I just received additional information from the US Postal Service that leaves little doubt this is the case. Does anyone know how I can add this information to my pending claim?   I can see status but now just need to wait and can't seem to send more information to supplement the information I previously submitted.  Thanks! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

My claim is with a different company (Fovitec) but the situation is similar.  The vendor sent me and PayPal USPS tracking information but it wasn't for my order nor did that order ship to my address.   The tracking info provided has nothing to do with me.   I went to the Post Office and they gave me documentation but I cannot find a place to upload it to PayPal.   I fear PayPal will close the case due to the fact that "tracking" was sent.   Why wouldn't PayPal want as much info to solve their customer's issues?   

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.