Peibo Drone Scam

eduardormz
Contributor
Contributor

Helo Everyone, like many others I purchase the famous drone back in May  just to find out there is nothing like the advertised on their webpage,

also known as false advertisement, so as normal procedure I email the company within a day. they never respond to my emails, so I try to call them, but somehow the contact number is wrong, I made a claim thru PayPal but was denied , reason was the drone is not misrepresented, so I dispute it, currently on the process of it, my only sour taste , I feel like PayPal not taking the necessary steps to be in my side,they already have an idea what kind of scam they have in XZ Mall store, red flags everywhere, to made it so difficult to return my money, giving them leverage to operate its just annoying, hope they do the right thing and no only do refunds to all of us, but punish them.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eduardormz

If you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then see if your card issuer will chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

eduardormz
Contributor
Contributor
thanks, since my paypal account is linked to my bank, it just appear as a transfer of funds, but I will call them to see if they can help.
Login to Me Too

xp29h
New Community Member

I had the same problem! Unfortunately the company, wouldn’t answer emails or anything. PayPal wasn’t able to help on a dispute and claim and as my card is linked to my account as well, they couldn’t help either. I ended up sending the junky cheap drone back, wasn’t able to refunded through the bank or PayPal and now are out both! I tried to email Peibo but hard to believe, it bounced back to as closed.  First time I’ve been burned and definitely will be the last. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.