New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
It has been 1 month to the day since I ordered from Pears and Peaches. The product has still not arrived.
They are a scam who have game'd PayPal to rip off customers. Their scam works like this:
1. You order something and pay with paypal
2. They don't send the item or respond
3. You then open a dispute at PayPal where upon they immediately ship your item
4. They inform PayPal your item has shipped, paypal close the case
5. Your item arrives and is cheap, imitation, copy junk
6. Because you've opened a case against the company PayPal won't let you open another so you are stuck with it
In this way they scam you and there's nothing you can do with it. It's outright fraud perpetrated using PayPal's systems.
©1999-2019 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.