Paypay transfer to "Paypal law enforcement seizure"

Jaguar-John
New Community Member

Anyone have a issue where paypal holds your money for 180 days then 30 days from having to release it transfer it to a account owned by them an say nothing but law enforcement seizure, refuse to tell me what law enforcement agency still 30 days later. The money was a SBA loan deposited in my paypal cash plus account to keep my small business afloat. Any information from anyone would be greatly appreciated

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

TravisClarkW
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, I had this same exact problem. It really really sucks..

Login to Me Too

Thecase91
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever figure anything out the SAME EXCATLY thing happened to me
Login to Me Too

10Zay
Contributor
Contributor
I’m tryna find out to
Login to Me Too

Western77
Contributor
Contributor
This just happened to me and no help at all just automated response and when I call I get told that I can't be helped on the phone and have to message through app.
Login to Me Too

richardmatthias
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, and I tried to contact them via Twitter, they answered, but they told me nothing. 

Login to Me Too

clearlycheri
Contributor
Contributor

This is insane. PayPal limited my account without giving me an actual reason to begin with! Violating the User Agreement??? How? When? Nothing.. sat through 170 day limitation then, somehow, while my acct was limited- I received another 180 acct limitation. Then, with 20 days left to go- "law enforcement seizure of exactly my $1556.03" that was deposited from the state of AZ Dept of Economic security for Pandemic Unemployment. This is absolutely **bleep**. Like, what law enforcement agency? Because I've had quite a few things seized by law enforcement agencies and there's always a certified court documents from which presiding county or state which is seizing my property- with a court date and a pretty good reason why. Any ideas??

Login to Me Too

Vick100
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happen to me on the 5 th of may 2021 we should all post this on line and get laywers
Login to Me Too

BrandieG20
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me on the 4th of may 2021. 13557usd
Login to Me Too

Missamanda12131
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me on May 5 2021. 662.69usd
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.