cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypalsi77 instead of proper Company being paid as information given to financial institutions

Highlighted
New Community Member

Paypalsi77 instead of proper Company being paid as information given to financial institutions

I looked up Paypalsi77 today by Google, trying to find out why it was on my financial institutions statement. I thought someone was robbing me through paypal. However, with my own research, I saw that these transactions matched up with Paypal history, but the paypal history listed the proper Company names that my statements did not. 

WHY???

Why is it reported to financial institutions as paypalsi77 instead of the proper company the transaction is for?? Are you trying to rob us? My financial institution should be receiving enough information that at a glance, I should of been able to say, "OH, that was pizza three nights ago from Domino's". Not be panicking for an hour that someone is illegally withdrawing money from my account!!!! 

Please correct this. I have seen this PayPalSI77 for things for Domino's, and Google. This is unnecessary stress being caused by PAYPAL when it shouldn't be doing so. The whole point of using PAYPAL is to know our money is safe and securely going where we have authorized it to go in internet transactions!