Paypall ROBBED a HANDICAP (Misc. Paypal Payment... - ODSP GONE)

MFEGH
New Community Member

Hi,It was Thursday, January 31st 2019, around 11:30PM -and  I was looking forward to after midnight, like most people do - because it's the end of the month, and in the morning everyone knows it's CHEQUE DAY (Welfare, disability...)
I kept checking, every 10 minutes, because I knew that as soon as I received my cheque - I had to go PAY RENT, my landlord gave me 2 warnings before... and Friday 1st was the last time. I finally received my $1,150.00CAD FROM ODSP (Ontario Disability).

BUT right away, I notice 2(TWO) unauthorized transactions, AND that my balance is under $50.00CAD. (Scotiabank):

• January 30, 2019                     Miscellaneous Payment Paypal                 -$900.00
  • January 30, 2019                     Miscellaneous Payment Paypal                 -$100.00

I waited until the morning so I can call the bank and see what happened. Scotiabank explained to me there is nothing they can do, that the money had already been taken out - and that it's up to Paypal at this point.

I called paypal, tried to explain it all to them... and they would not understand...I open a dispute - THEN I called them.. explain what I did in MY DISPUTE.
And they said: "Oh well you did everything you can"... and that it's now RESOLVED ... BUT .... that I'd have to wait.
I get a message that CASE IS CLOSED NOW - IT'S BEEN REFUNDED: **

I wait until the weekend is done, and today - Monday... Nobody can seem to give me an answer...
They KEEP REPEATING... and saying INACCURATE things. Everyone has a DIFFERENT date that my $$$ will be RELEASED to me.

Some people say that I have to wait UNTIL FEB 5, so that $$$ gets released to PAYPAL payment... and then it gets sent back from PAYPAL to SCOTIABANK  ... WHICH WILL TAKE MORE THAN A WEEK!

EVERY BODY HAS A DIFFERENT ANSWER
PAYPAL IS MAKING ME SUFFER FOR THEIR BREACH/HACK/SCAMMERS.
MONEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT MY SCOTIABANK.
WE SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN WAITING PAYPAL BALANCE.. 2 TRANSFER THEN BACK!

They ARE SO rude, THEY are their OWN manager (no superiors), and NOBODY can do ANYTHING  by resolving my issue (making sure my refund is my money back in my bank OR a real solution) .. , they keep saying, oh the manager is going to say the same, oh I am the manager - and waiting on holds for 45min at a time to get a supervisor.. and it's not even a supervisor.... JUST COLD TRANSFER.They have NO #TICKET NUMBERS, EMPLOYEE NUMBERS..
PAYPAL IS A FREE FOR ALL.

I AM A DISABLED Canadian Man, that has to pay rent  - and get to my doctors appointments.

I AM NEVER USING PAYPAL AGAIN

**(BELOW ARE THE COPYS OF THE CLOSED CASE/ RESOLVED DISPUTE @PAYPAL)

January 28, 2019

Bank Account

The money will be in your PayPal balance on February 5, 2019.

There is an open dispute associated with this transaction. Visit the Resolution Center to view status.

Transfer from

THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA x-<removed>

Transaction ID

0HC51875LU846840M

Transfer to

PayPal Balance

Print details

January 28, 2019

Bank Account

The money will be in your PayPal balance on February 5, 2019.

There is an open dispute associated with this transaction. Visit the Resolution Center to view status.

Transfer from

THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA x-<removed>

Transaction ID

6UY843130G247404G

Transfer to

PayPal Balance

Print details

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.