Paypal wont take off my limitations

Janelbriones
New Community Member

Im frustrated because i already uploaded all of the necessary documents to verify my identity, my ID, my card front and back, proof of address, i have more than enough funding source, but my account is limited because of one transaction that my bank denied which left me with a negative $50 balance. My debit cards all have money and ive been making purchases fine , but to add funds into my account paypal wont let me, and i already have $7000 worth of payments through my direct deposit on here that paypal wont let me get access too because my account is -50.  And forget trying to contact them, i cant even add cash at a convenient store, what the hell am i suppose to do? send a check when you damn well know my account is debit all electronic i have no paper checks. I want to scream my guts out while pulling my hair because im so frustrated. How are they gonna make OUR money not available for US. *smh 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.