Paypal won't refund vendor's mistaken subscription charge

Sestables
New Community Member
I signed up for Zoosk, which went through Google Pay to access my Paypal account. I cancelledmy Zoosk account in Sept, but their system **bleep** up and charged me again in Oct. I resolved the issue with Zoosk, and they refunded the charge to Google Pay. Google Pay now notes the charge as "$0.00, Refunded". Paypal has not credited my account for the refund. It has been almost a month since the refund was processed! My money is sitting out there in Paypal-land gathering interest, and I spent 45mins on the phone yesterday TRYING to talk to a human being who might actually track my money down. This is ridiculous- a pathetic excuse for "customer service". Does anybody have a reasonable email address to send my complaint to? It's almost as if Paypal puts all these smoke and mirrors "message center" and "resolution center" channels out there to prevent the process of referring a less-than-mundane issue to Paypal at all! I opened a dispute and all they care about is getting a copy of the vendor's billing agreement- which isn't the problem at all, it was a system failure on Zoosk's part!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.