Paypal won't let me upload documents in an open case that i have !!!

purplerazor
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I was contacted yesterday by paypal and they requested some documents that show the tracking number and the address of the other member, and when i tried to upload them i end up getting a screen saying "Let's try that again" & "Looks like something went wrong on our side".Thing is that paypal specified in their email that i have only 3 days to upload this information, and half of the time is already gone.I have emailed them yesterday and still nothing - Does anyone has been in a similar situation ?  Any help would be highly appreciated.

P.S. I have also taken 4-5 screenshots from different time to verify my sayings, i just don't know how i can upload any of these here..

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

purplerazor
Contributor
Contributor

Update :

I got a response from paypal yesterday (outside of the resolution centre case board), saying that their upload had some issues these days and they have provided me an alternative link to pass them over the requested documents - This seemed to work and now everything is finally resolved - Thank you very much !!!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Teslafan101
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

have you tried clearing cache.use a different browser?

has the case been escalated to  Paypal review?

Login to Me Too

purplerazor
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, i've  used both Chrome and Firefox and have cleared my cookies cache and still nothing! Yes this has been escalated and although i have provided tracking info, i still need to upload a scan of the postal receipt plus a photo of the parcel with the address....

Login to Me Too

purplerazor
Contributor
Contributor

Two days have passed,and still paypal won't let me upload the requested documents, saying that there is an error on their end.Tomorrow is the deadline of three days that they have gave me, can't someone from paypal help ? I do not want to lose the case because of some website glitch....

Login to Me Too

purplerazor
Contributor
Contributor

Another two days have passed and i still can't upload anything !!! I was able to drop a message to paypal (as a buyer's complaint under the dispute message board) and i have send the postal receipt and the photo of the parcel there, does anyone knows if they will be able to link these with my open case ? 

P.S. I have already provided the tracking number regarding this (this claim is about a return for item not as described), several days ago, just this monday they requested to upload the postal receipt along with a photo of the parcel.Notice that the seller has already received the parcel yet he refuses to refund me!

Login to Me Too
Solved

purplerazor
Contributor
Contributor

Update :

I got a response from paypal yesterday (outside of the resolution centre case board), saying that their upload had some issues these days and they have provided me an alternative link to pass them over the requested documents - This seemed to work and now everything is finally resolved - Thank you very much !!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.