Paypal won't let me call them to release £100's from a frozen account

hwebbb
Contributor
Contributor

My account was frozen in March 2018 because I was under 18. The account had lots of money in it and I was told I would be able to access that after 180 days. An email was supposed to be sent to me after 180 days to instruct me on releasing the funds held. This email was never sent, and roughly a month after in October 2018 I called to question about this. I called on a Friday evening and was told that the people that could help me release the funds had just gone home and I would have to call back the next morning. I did exactly that and from then on every time I call, instead of playing the hold music when I am transferred to an operator, it rings out. This is really worrying me and I don't understand how else I can contact someone to help me so I made this post. Any help at all is highly appreciated 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hwebbb wrote:

My account was frozen in March 2018 because I was under 18. The account had lots of money in it and I was told I would be able to access that after 180 days. An email was supposed to be sent to me after 180 days to instruct me on releasing the funds held. This email was never sent, and roughly a month after in October 2018 I called to question about this. I called on a Friday evening and was told that the people that could help me release the funds had just gone home and I would have to call back the next morning. I did exactly that and from then on every time I call, instead of playing the hold music when I am transferred to an operator, it rings out. This is really worrying me and I don't understand how else I can contact someone to help me so I made this post. Any help at all is highly appreciated 

Try Twitter @AskPayPal and/or their Facebook page

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.