Paypal won’t hold themselves or the my buyer accountable.

theydontlisten
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal keeps going in favour of my buyer even though when she returned my product—she returned them vandalized and damaged. I’ve already opened an appeal and they keep sending me the same message on the verdict. They keep saying that the buyer “shouldn’t pay for it”...? My product didn’t return the same so where is my seller protection and who can I talk too! The account balance is in a chargeback (the negatives) and I refuse to pay it now especially since the buyer damaged my item and sent it back different! What do I do! PayPal you suck
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@theydontlisten 

In the event of an item received but not as described dispute it is always one persons word against anothers.

How does paypal know that you did not send the item in the state you received it back in?

They do not so they have to make a judgement call, sometimes the buyer wins and sometimes the seller, this time sadly it was you.

Paypal never sees the item sent so they tend to favour the buyer who has to return the item at their own expense before a refund is issued.

If you don't pay the neg balance then unfortunately you won't be able to use your paypal account as paypal will add the debt to any purchases that you make in the future.

Also if you don't pay then they will pass the debt on to a debt collection agency to recover.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

theydontlisten
Contributor
Contributor
I sent them before and after pictures. They requested I go to a independent professional, third party! I sent proof that the buyer Received my shoes, she said they were great and she sent me a picture of her wearing them!! How is that not enough!
Login to Me Too

theydontlisten
Contributor
Contributor
The shoes are damaged to the point where I can’t wear them or resell them. Not only the shoes but the shoe as well! Not to mention there is vulgar slurs of the inside of the box and the shipping box! How am I supposed to settle for that! The shoes were collectables! They don’t come cheap! So who can I talk to or mail out hard copies of my case. Because I am most definitely not satisfied and at the end of the day, I lost my product!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.