Paypal will not accept utility bill as proof of business address, all other bills in landlords name.

YanOng
Contributor
Contributor

HELP!! I am extremely annoyed. Paypal decided to limit the use of my account and ask for documents which I have given them. Its been 3 months I have not been able to take my money out that I made. I have submitted government document Registration of Business, that states both my name, the business name and address. I have given my tenancy agreement stating my landlords name and my business name together with utility bill for that address.

All the utility bills are under my landlords name, in Malaysia landlords do not change all the utility bills to the renters name. And like ALL business I rent my space and dont own it.

I have sent in a water utility bill that although is under my landlords name states below whom is the the renter which includes both my name and business name and address.   Even this is not accepted and every 2 weeks I keep getting emails from Paypal to prove my. business while it continues to reject everything I send. On top of that nobody will help me close my account and make it a personal account so that I can withdraw my money, even after countless chat boxes. Paypal is holding my money without me doing anything wrong or illegal. What can I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

mdl3
New Community Member

SAME AS MINE. LOOK AT PAYPAL NOT REPLYING TO THIS BECAUSE THEY SUCK and they will only give you a scripted response OVER AND OVER AGAIN. That means now I have to go get a utility bill under my business name (which i dont **bleep** know how) just so i can withdraw my money out. I also sent my business certificate to know avail. Paypal is so not helpful and after I get my money I VOW NEVER TO USE THIS AGAIN. So stressful.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.